I've been tagged . . . So, let's do this!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 8 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
10 Things About Me:
1. I write fanfictions (CardCaptor Sakura
fanfics to be precise.)
2. I'm also a Beta Reader for . . . a lot of people on fanfiction.net
3. I can't seem to say "no" to people who ask for help. (Who ask me to be their beta especially . . . I have a problem.)
4. Which leaves me with not enough time in the day to get everything done.
5. But I can also blame that on the new Korean Drama I'm currently watching/obsessed with Dream High
. . . That and writer's block
6. Yes I like K-pop, but I still love J-pop a little bit more.
7. I'm not an amazing artist like my sister
, but I do enjoy drawing and get the urge to do it occasionally.
8. But because of her, people automatically assume I'm just as good as her, which I'm not.
I'm a theater geek
(and proud of it!)
10. I realized I have more to say (surprisingly) about myself but I ran out of numbers.
1. What is one of your favorite pass times?Reading, writing, listening to music, watching TV . . . that's more than one.
2. What is your opinion on school?Well let's just say I'm the first of my two sisters to continue studying after high school, even if I am studying something I no longer want to do.
3. What do you aspire to become or do and why? (It could be short-term or long-term.)Either a writer, editor, or actor/performer. Why? Because they're all something I love to do.
4. Name one thing you want and one thing you do not want.Want: All my boy (real or not) crushes to be real and love me back. That or live forever. Don't want: To die.
5. If you had all the riches in the land, what would you do with it?Buy all the anime books as I want, complete my CLAMP collection, buy more books for me to read, donate some to charity, let my mom live the good life, go to Broadway shows . . .
6. What do you like to do for fun?Reading is fun, right? LOL That and write. Or I just go to the movies with my friends.
7. What do you do when you pass a homeless person on the street?I don't believe I ever had. But if I did and they looked dangerous, I'd probably walk passed them with my head down (there can be scary homeless people out there, I've heard), or give them.
8. Do you take good care of yourself? (i.e. get enough sleep, eat healthy, exercise, etc.)I'll admit that I don't as much, but I'm trying to get better at it.
9. Has it ever occurred to you that any moment could be your last?Yes
10. What are you thankful for? What aren't I thankful for?
1. What's your favorite kind of music?
2. Who's your favorite author?
3. Are you afraid of the dark?
4. Do you believe in ghosts? (Danny Phantom does not count)
5. How do you percieve beauty?
6. Can you name all of Snow White's 7 dwarfs? (And don't look it up, that's cheating.)
7. What is your definition of love?
8. Who is your fictional crush?
9. How would you deal with bullying?
10. If you could be everywhere at once, what would you do?